Re: GNOME Weekly News

Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
Hi,

The idea was dropped by Jason on another list.  How to get started with
a "GNOME Weekly News" ala "Fedora Weekly News" [1] and Kernel Traffic
[2]?

The Fedora weekly news just like the release notes and other areas of
Fedora works by dividing the otherwise considerably large amount of work
into beats and then getting writers/editors to cover a particular beat
with one master editor working to put together the final content.

Sure, I'm afraid I'm missing your point.

Planet GNOME has become too noisy to read day to day for those not much
involved into GNOME.  What if we had a GNOME Weekly News that people
could read to follow day-to-day GNOME happenings?  I think that has the
potential to fill in a gap.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats

Rahul
--