Re: [Ekiga-list] presence support has never worked

Le vendredi 30 janvier 2009 à 09:46 -0600, Michael Cronenworth a écrit :
> [...]

I have unfortunately closed it as INVALID. I have compiled and test
Ekiga 3.0.2 and OPAL 3.4.4 to make sure of what I say, but I can confirm
that when you receive an empty NOTIFY, the status appears as offline.

If others have the same bug, they will reopen the report and perhaps
provide more debug information.

Actually, I think you do not run the real OPAL 3.4.4 and Ekiga 3.0.2
releases, because that bug was fixed before they were released.
--
 _     Damien Sandras
v_/_   Be IP           : http://www.beip.be/