Re: [Ekiga-list] presence support has never worked

Michael Cronenworth wrote:
Damien Sandras wrote:

3.4.4 is ok.

Then I don't know why you experience that with 3.0.2 and OPAL 3.4.4. It
is virtually impossible...

I will attach the debug output then. I notice I send out <presence> XML for myself, but if you look for all my contacts I never receive any XML for them. All my contacts are offline at the moment. They're mostly my family members.

I had the same problem (see http://mail.gnome.org/archives/ekiga-devel-list/2009-January/msg00089.html). For me, sometimes it works, sometimes not (from the same computer at 1 min difference). Seems to be a NAT issue, which is differently recongized (sometimes Full Cone, sometimes Port Restricted). I am still investigating...