Re: [Ekiga-list] presence support has never worked

Le mercredi 28 janvier 2009 à 08:51 -0600, Michael Cronenworth a écrit :
> Eugen Dedu wrote:
> > I had the same problem (see
> > http://mail.gnome.org/archives/ekiga-devel-list/2009-January/msg00089.html).  For me, sometimes it works, sometimes not (from the same computer at 1 min difference).  Seems to be a NAT issue, which is differently recongized (sometimes Full Cone, sometimes Port Restricted).  I am still investigating...
> >

> I saw your message, but I know I don't have any NAT issues. Sending
> and receiving calls (including video) to the people on my contact list
> works without error. If there was a NAT issue then video calling would
> not work. However, I hope you can find a solution.

With Ekiga 3.0.2, when receiving an empty NOTIFY, you see the contact as
offline. It is the normal behavior. Is that what you see or do you see
it as "unknown" ?

If you receive an empty NOTIFY message, it means the server did not
receive any presence document for the corresponding SIP peer.
--
 _     Damien Sandras
v_/_   Be IP           : http://www.beip.be/