Re: [Ekiga-list] Hacking: ekiga-callto: Yet another update
- From: Alec Leamas <leamas alec gmail com>
- To: Ekiga mailing list <ekiga-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Ekiga-list] Hacking: ekiga-callto: Yet another update
- Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 17:45:12 +0100
Ive dropped new RPM:s and tarball at
ftp://mumin.dnsalias.net/pub/ekiga-callto. From the changelog:
* Sat Feb 14 2009 Alec Leamas <leamas bredband net> 0.2.13-1
- New dialog for editing ambiguous numbers before calling.
- Installed new testpage:
- Improved number identification.
- New versioning scheme, svn-versioned tarballs.
- Suse (11.2) and Mandriva (2009.9) RPM support.
The big news is a dialog giving user a chance to review the guess the
system does. The number recognition has also improved a lot.
convert phone numbers into links. However, this means that users are on
their own to find an application which can handle the callto: URL:s.
Unfortunately, Ekiga as of today is not such an application.
Feedback welcome. As always, need help with localisations. I'm also
interested in URL:s containing phone numbers which are not handled
correct. Thr README (big update) has information about new build
instructions, perfomance etc.
Eugen Dedu wrote:
About the phone number format, is
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/API::GmContact::PhoneNumbers useful to
] [Thread Prev