[Ekiga-list] Hacking: ekiga-callto

I've been busy some evenings creating scripts to make ekiga calls from web pages. I am at a point where I can click on any phone number in a web page to make ekiga call this number.

Unfortunately, most "real" phone numbers are not given in the standard, international form. So I have faced the need to add missing countrycodes for numbers missing it. This implies a need to configure countrycode etc for the users. There is a simple form for this.

If anyone is interested, the scripts are available as rpm and tar.gz packages at ftp://mumin.dnsalias.net/pub/ekiga-callto/ . Also, if anyone think it's worth the effort, some new localisations would be really nice. The README covers how to use the
stuff.

Cheers,
--alec