Re: [Ekiga-list] Hacking: ekiga-callto: update

Yes. Thanks!

--alec

Eugen Dedu wrote:
About the phone number format, is http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/API::GmContact::PhoneNumbers useful to you?

Eugen

Alec Leamas wrote:
I have updated the packages, fixed numerous installation bugs, added Ubuntu installation docs ( in README). Same url: ftp://mumin.dnsalias.net/pub/ekiga-callto contains RPM:s and tar.gz

Bear in mind that mumin.dnsalias.net is a home server, with a limited amount of 9's describing the availability ;-) Retry, that is, when it doesn't work.

Answers below