Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Trunk: OPAL Fax problem

Gismo / Luca wrote:

> If ekiga build-depends on
> x264 (which, BTW, is *still* not present as a Debian package, neither in
> non-free), ekiga itself will have to be put in non-free, which is
> something I won't prefer.

No, we don't want that I think.

> is *still* not present as a Debian package

Any Debian developers here who could take the Ubuntu package and upload to non-free in Debian?

Regards,
Torsten

P.S.: How about a new subject line for that discussion?
P.P.S.: Pardon my ignorance, but what's so cool about x264 that it's worth the hassle?