Re: Continued development?

Jon Phillips wrote:
Cool...has dev moved to SVN? Looks like the site says CVS...where is the
module for the website as well?

Yes, all GNOME projects are now on using svn.gnome.org. You can get more info at http://svn.gnome.org/.

Cool, I would like to get access. I will man committing patches and help
keep the project flowing with things...I think its a killer project...

Have you contributed code to any other GNOME projects? Examples of patches that I could review would be appreciated. If this is your first GNOME application, I'd recommend submitting patches to me first, then after everyone is comfortable, we can get you a full-blown SVN account.

Is there a patch for category/tag support for wordpress? If not, then I
would like to instigate development for this...any pointers?

I think there's a patch for LJ tag support floating around in Bugzilla (http://bugs.gnome.org). That might be a good jumping off point :)

Cheers,
Todd