Re: Continued development?

On Tue, 2007-05-29 at 09:37 +0200, Darryl LeCount wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is Drivel actually still being actively developed? I'm curious to know
> if anyone knows whether the ability to select multiple categories (which
> no single desktop blog client under Linux can do) will ever be
> implemented. From what I see the CVS code hasn't been updated in five
> months, leading me to believe that the project may be abandoned.
>
> I'm no expert programmer, but I have some limited experience with C and
> C++ and may take a gander to see if  I can solve the multiple categories
> problem. Who should I submit patches to, or should I just fork the
> project?
>
> Thanks!

This is funny. I was just about to write the exact same email.

I think we should do this. Wait until the end of the week for a reply by
any admins. If we get no reply, then consider other options to get code
changes in.

Drivel is pretty cool, but is no good to me without the category/tagging
support.

Ok, does this sound good? If so, then I will reping the list come
saturday to see if there is an admin or lead developer. If not, then we
should push this in other ways (as last last resort), Cool?

Jon

--
Jon Phillips

San Francisco, CA