Re: More features

At 31.01.2014 17:24, Octavio Alvarez wrote:
On 01/30/2014 03:25 PM, Hans Breuer wrote:

Available with Dia master [ ... ]

Most of these issue are adressed in the development version [..]

Implemented on Dia master: [...]

SVG import got vastly improved recently.

I've seen these responses increasingly frequently. This suggests a
release would be useful.

Might be useful or might crash and burn your files ;-) Not that I think
that Dia master is in a bad shape, but recently I found and fixed some huge leaks. So before considering a release I would be really useful to get feedback from people building and tesing Dia from master.

Bug reports, documentation updates and pathches are also welcome.