Re: More features

At 31.01.2014 18:44, Slavko wrote:
Hi,

Dňa Fri, 31 Jan 2014 00:25:08 +0100 Hans Breuer <hans breuer org>
napísal:

[...]
Placing actions already available in the menu should be an easy task
given the right selection. Customization would require some deeper
knowledge of GTK. The hardest part would probaly be to put some of
Dia's custom property widgets into the toolbar and en/dis-able them
based on the current object selection.

You are right, the proper selection is terrible part. I see the place
for toolbar buttons for alignment, brink back/forward. Buttons for back
and forward (Ctrl+Z/Y), etc.

Customization can be very basical too.
Basic customization of toolbar actions already is possible. Attached you'll find the XML file to add the five buttons from your list above.

Perhaps prepare more toolbars,
which will group properties/items as they are in (sub)menus, and make
simple customization by enable/disable whole toolbar as start point?
(My knowledge about GTK is basic only). Or duplicate all menu items to
these toolbars and allow simple enable/disable for particular buttons.

IMO there must be some type of common properties, e.g. stroke and fill
(in SVG terms), which can be added.

There is, but my toolbar already is almost filled with the five extra buttons.

+ there is not a cursor change, when it is above the object resize
    point, the GUI feedback is missing
Available with Dia master by

And for all other implemented parts: thanks :-)

Is the new release on plan in near future?

No really. I try to avoid too much planning for my spare time ;)