Re: Adding comments to an object

I annotate charts by creating a layer and placing notes there.  It is free form and messy but it works.

It would be sweet to have a notes field in every property pop up.  Or  Notes pop up in the right click menu.   Or alternately, hyperlinks in a Dia.

I would love to capture more depth of detail without ruining the graphic presentation.  For me Dia would then be a great notepad for my work.

But, I am happy anyway.  Thanks for all your hard work.