Re: Adding comments to an object

Greetings, Michael Ross!

I annotate charts by creating a layer and placing notes there.  It is free
form and messy but it works.

It would be sweet to have a notes field in every property pop up.  Or
 Notes pop up in the right click menu.   Or alternately, hyperlinks in a
Dia.

I would love to capture more depth of detail without ruining the graphic
presentation.  For me Dia would then be a great notepad for my work.

http://www.thebrain.com/ ?
It degraded significantly since version 3, but still somewhat useful.

But, I am happy anyway.  Thanks for all your hard work.

--
WBR,
Andrey Repin (anrdaemon freemail ru) 21.04.2014, <22:25>

Sorry for my terrible english...