Adding comments to an object

Before I invest too much time into Dia...

For those that use spreadsheets, in most spreadsheets at least, you can add comments to a cell that are hidden until you select the comment for a particular cell.

If I draw a rectangle, is there a way to add a comment to it similar to a spreadsheet?

I want to make a chart of historical information, and would like to annotate the chart entry with additional information.

Thanks.
--
Ken Springer

"All progress depends upon the unreasonable person."
George Bernard Shaw

"Cheap prices make for cheap goods; cheap goods make for
cheap men; and cheap men make for a cheap country!"
President William McKinley

http://www.greeleynet.com/~wordwork/airpage.htm