Re: Dia in swedish

I finally succeed in launching self-compiled version, by make-cleaning
and prefixing with /tmp instead of ~/paquets/dia_bin. I don't really why
it doesn't work before, but that's fine now.

I join my fr.po, but it could be great if some french-speaking people
could have a look before integrating it to the repository. If not i will
try to self check and finish the remaining strings (29 to be translated,
96 to be revised) in the coming weeks.

The easiest way to do that would be a "make install". Be careful because
you might mess up your
existing stable dia installation.
Yes, that's why i would only accept to do a make install with a prefix
on my system :)

Alternatively, you could only copy the binary translation file over the
existing installation (if you have a localized one, which I doubt,
because you see Dia in English - configuration prefixes may add some
complexity here, but I'm not sure).
This could be very practical in the future. But it seems there are few
interface changes between the 0.97.2-8 packaged in Debian and the
current repository. So for the first, having the real current version
helped me to understand why some strings where missing in the .po file.

Do other software packages (or even better: an existing Dia
installation) on  your system use the French locale?
Yes, Dia and a lot of others.

In case you're able to run a VM in VMWare Workstation 8 format, you
could try the one from [...]
I note that. Unfortunately i currently have just enough free disk-space
to compile Dia !

Manu