Re: Dia in swedish

On 05/05/2012 00:00, Michael Ross wrote:
Only because you haven gotten around to translating it yet.  What is
taking you so long? (wink and smile)

Seriously, you want to help?  No one has had an interest sufficient to
undertake the task.  Maybe you are the one.

Mike

Hi,

i take advantage of this discussion to ask how to contribute in
completing Dia translation in french ? Is there a specific procedure or
may i edit the last .po and send it by mail on this list ? I didn't find
any information about it on the site.

As it is my first post on this list, thanks to all developpers for your
great work !

Manu