Re: Dia in swedish

At 08.05.2012 22:16, Steffen Macke wrote:
Hi Manu,

thanks for getting involved with the Dia translations!

On 05/08/2012 09:36 PM, manuk7 wrote:
However i got a question: i'd like to check my translation in Dia before
to send it. So i compiled Dia, installed it locally (in my home), but
when running it with ./app/run_dia.sh , Dia isn't localised (everything
is in english). Same thing when passing before LANG=fr_FR.UTF8. Did i do
something wrong ? or how may i check my translations ?

The easiest way to do that would be a "make install". Be careful because
you might mess up your
existing stable dia installation.
If you don't mind, "make uninstall" and a reinstallation of the original
package will bring you back to where you started.
An easier way is to do a parallel install into a different prefix, e.g.
        ./configure --prefix=/home/user/testdia
IIRC the target directory needs to exist.

HTH,
        Hans