Re: Dia: Why is it so hard to do simple things? dia-list Digest, Vol 89, Issue 7

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 11:09 AM, Andrey Repin <anrdaemon freemail ru> wrote:
Greetings, Michael Ross!

Guess how many times I hear the "I won't be able to do it" screams. All that
until you take appropriate part of their body and stick it into appropriate
direction.

Back-atcha.

--
Put this question to yourself: should I use everyone else to attain happiness, or should I help others gain happiness?
Dalai Lama

Thomas A. Edison

Warren Buffet

Michael E. Ross