Re: Dia with Mac Lion

Hello Jan,

On 09/12/2011 05:46 PM, Jan Gerke wrote:
I am sorry, my english is bad, but is it normal that DIA doesn't work with Mac OS X Lion?
Will there be any new Version?
Sorry for this. Several users have reported this problem already. My plan is to "upgrade" to Mac OS X Lion by the end of the year, which would allow to create a DMG. Until then, there'll be no Lion binaries - unless someone else provides them. I've updated http://dia-installer.de/download/macosx.html.en in this respect. Note that you should still be able to run Dia on Mac OS X Lion using MacPorts or Porticus - but you'll have to build it yourself in that case.

Regards,

Steffen