Re: Dia: Why is it so hard to do simple things? dia-list Digest, Vol 89, Issue 7

On 2011-09-11 23:12, Cristian SecarÄ wrote:
I second that. For me the zooming and moving is the most annoying thing
on Dia, at least on Windows (zooming, scrolling and panning it is too
rude; combined to the fact that the drawing sheet is not physically
delimited, I quickly lose the diagram and have difficulties in
finding it and bring it back to the working space, at the desired size).

Control + e helps me in this situation. (Linux here.)

Anyway, it would be nice if Dia would limit all editing to the page.
But that would make another way of multi page handling necessary.