Re: Dia: Why is it so hard to do simple things? dia-list Digest, Vol 89, Issue 7

I just spent a few hours modeling a test rack in Solidworks.  The roller button zoom function is exactly like Dia, which is probably why I find it to be a good system.  But significantly the zoom level changes a lot less per step making it very useful.  I never gave this much thought, but I will set the cursor off center towards what I want to be centered and I will roll it back and forth this has the effect of scooting the view towards the center I am after.

So then I wonder I can adjust the amount of zoom myself?  I don't use the roller button to zoom in Dia as much as I would, and I can't take issue with Andrey's comment that the diagram quickly is lost if you are not very careful.

@Slavko
I appreciate your comment.  I don't really want to be flaming, I do fear if I don't document regarding my use pattern and reasoning, I may lose a function that I value.

Mike