RE: Displayed page breaks?

Michael Ross wrote:
To Doug, I haven't checked recently, but believe the rulers always show cm regardless the "input settings"
you choose.

Yes, I believe you are correct, sir!

To Chris, I think your arithmetic and/or understanding are not correct.  I sympathize completely - this is
not transparent and I had to mess a round a lot before I was sure I understood how it all worked.  I
apologize if I have been unable to explain in a way that convinces you.

I'm with Chris.  When using Millimeter for the Length Unit, Dia does not correctly display the margin
settings, therefore the page breaks appear to be incorrect.  I'm sorry that I have been unable to explain in
a way that convinces *you*...  ;)

If you have the skill you could look at the code itself and see what can make it better.  I don't have that
skill so I just had to figure out how I could work with it as it is.  I feel like I am getting my money's
worth so I don't complain about it anymore.

Sure, I definitely agree with you on that!  Dia is the answer to a question I had been asking for a while...

Regards,
Doug