RE: Displayed page breaks?

There is zoom factor and there is scale.  Zoom factor brings you closer to your work without affecting how
the rulers look relative to the page breaks and grid (and your Dia).  Scaling (on the Page Setup dialog
with the margins). Changes the page behind the graphics and the ruler.

OK, cool.  I'm using a 200% magnify in the preferences dialog, but leaving the scaling at 100% in the Page
Setup dialog.

So, it looks like what I'm seeing isn't directly with the page break display after all.  The problem occurs
if you change the length unit to Millimeter in the preferences dialog, then you get the bogus margin display
in the Page Setup dialog.

It would be very nice to have a place to set margins permanently in the Diagram Defaults.  (I always use .75"
on the long side to make room for binder holes and .5" on the other three sides.)

Thanks for your help!

Regards,
Doug