Re: DIA SVG export

Hi CGodefroy,

as Steffen already mentioned, I'm currently also working on customizing the Python SVG exporter. Actually there _is_ a draw_object method! It's in line 50 of the current GIT version. I hope that I'm ready to commit my code for review to this mailing list this week.

A few words about what I'm doing: It groups the tags for objects and sets the object's id as class argument. I use this to style the objects afterwards via CSS.

Regards

Max