RE: Displayed page breaks?

The page breaks lie where the margins lie (with scale set to 100%).  This way you don't have to look at
white space if your Dia get bigger than a page.

Yes, I understand.  That is very nice.  I'm not sure I understand what the scale has to do with it though.
Is there more to it than just the zoom factor?  I have my preferences set so that new windows are 960x757 at
200%, so one page break area fits the window.  If I change it to 100%, then I get four page breaks in my
window, which makes sense to me...

1" margins all around letter size gives you 6.5 x 9 inches of room on the page.  That is 16.51cm x 22.86 cm.

If the margin is supposed to be 1" all around, then why does the Page Setup dialog claim that the margins are
13.47mm, 13.47mm, 10.30mm and 10.30mm?  I haven't seen any other place to set margins...

Regards,
Doug