DIA SVG export

Hello,
I would like to customize the Dia SVG export. I need to insert into my SVG
document, informations about the objets (like their id). I have found the
diasvg.py file which seems to be the simplest way to customize my export.
Unfortunately, in this file there is no "draw_object" function. Do you know
if there is a simple way to do my export? Has some people insert the
draw_object function in the diasvg.py file ?
Thanks for your help.
Regards
CGodefroy