Re: add attributes?

Hi,

Now to get a slightly manageable UI.  any clue how many hours of work it
would take to do something like I am looking for?

Try to describe the UI you are looking for in as much detail as possible. I just
read all the mails again and it's not clear to me what is missing.

Regarding additional attributes: Would it be possible to add them from the code?
E.g. if the export finds object x named y, it knows that description z
should be added
to the list.

It might help if you would attach the list that should come out of
your sample diagram.

In addition: Is plain text ok or would you prefer e.g. a HTML table to
open the as a spreadsheet?

Should the export list repeated items in separate line or add a count column?

Steffen