Re: add attributes?

Out of curiosity I tried looking at the change log you linked (I delete those notifications out of hand when I get them), and yes, it is too cryptic for me.  I don't have the referents for "dictprop" and "hash table" among others.  When I get a hash table I go find a wash cloth.

If the little quote from  the change log you used says anything about custom attributes, I can't tell.

I don't feel left out though.  I am clearly a supplicant/end user.  All I can contribute is usability commentary.  Please ignore anything I say for which you have no use.

mike

--
                   Michael E. Ross
       ArcAngle Design | MX Automation