Re: add attributes?

Steffen Macke wrote:
Hi,

Some more ideas regarding attributes for lines:

* Use color coding: Have a special color that is translated later on
to the right description,
I think you diagram is using this already.
* Use something like UML Aggregation with text color set to the
background color.

Attached is the simplest List export filter I can think of in Python.
It exports the text values of all standard text objects. To try it
out, just copy it e.g. to a folder ~/.dia/python

I hope that your Dia version is built with Python support.

If it works, it will appear as PyDia List Generation in the export
format selection.

It worked, so that end is looking promising.  thanks

Now to get a slightly manageable UI. any clue how many hours of work it would take to do something like I am looking for?

Carl K