Re: add attributes?

HI Carl,

This should be possible e.g. through the XSLT plugin. Are you using
Dia on Windows?

Linux

Then the XSLT export should work :-)

Well, I was hoping the descriptions would be part of the object being
described.  So when I delete the object, I don't have an orphaned
description, and if I copy the object, I now have 2 items with that
description.

Agreed. Did you try grouping your object and the description?
Just keep them grouped. If you delete the object, you also delete the
description
and your exported list stays up to date.

Do you know XSLT? Otherwise you could send me a sample Diagram and I would
try to create the XSLT for you.

Regards,

Steffen