Re: Connecting line to line

loli sagde:
On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 21:03:43 +0100, Lars Clausen wrote
I see 2 options here:

1) allow the creation of arbitrary zero size connection points which
can
be added to the diagram for this purpose

That's somewhat of a kludge, but easy to do.
(I don't understand "kludge"; it does not appear in my "The Merriam
Webster
Pocket Dictionary).

http://www.outpost9.com/reference/jargon/jargon_26.html#TAG999

But just in case you are planning to program these "zero size connection
points": I think they should be able to increase in size and have more
than
just one regular connection point (as the ellipse has), in order to make
it
easier to connect or disconnect a line without touching end points of
other
lines.

In that case, is it just an ellipse with no visible rendering?

-Lars