Matrix IRC bridge fixed? (was: Re: Matrix IRC bridge considered harmful)

On 15/02/2020 16:08, Matthew Hodgson via desktop-devel-list wrote:

Meanwhile, we've gone and published the IRC room list as the public room directory on https://gnome.riot.im.

Other than GNOME branding and a sensible home somewhere in https://*.gnome.org, the dedicated server & bridge should now be good to go.