Re: GitLab update: Moving to the next step

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 3:40 AM, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <pochu27 gmail com> wrote:
Can't you write a simple greasemonkey script to add canned replies to gitlab, until they are implemented upstream?

No, because our web browser does not support Greasemonkey yet. (Should be possible to do using WebKitUserContentManager, if anyone has an itch to scratch.)

But thanks for your suggestion, because it reminded be that our custom CSS feature (which is under the hood implemented in the same way that user scripts would have to be) is broken under flatpak... it works by launching gedit to edit a text file, and that's hard to do under flatpak. I will fix that....

Michael