Re: GitLab update: Moving to the next step

If you read my email fully and clicked the links, you would have seen the specific date the rebase before merge is coming to our instance.

I'm surprised that copy&pasting a comment and clicking the button "quote" vs pressing a button should be considered a blocker for migrating more projects. If that's the level of details we should block this for moving on, where everyone of us (included me) has its own detail that wants to be improved, I'm confident we would never move to anything.

So please, take into consideration the big picture.

Said that, add your comments about specific improvements to issue #8 too in a new comment so we can track them.

On Thu., 7 Dec. 2017, 18:52 Florian Müllner, <fmuellner gnome org> wrote:
On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 6:19 PM, Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro gnome org> wrote:
> I'll add two more to Milan's list:
>
> (1) Canned replies. I would rather stay with Bugzilla forever than give up
> canned replies.

That is being tracked:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME-Community/GitLab-Infrastructure/issues/33

There are some links to upstream discussions there, so I'd expect some
comparable functionality in gitlab eventually.

> (2) Still waiting for rebase merge requests. Ditto.

And this actually *has* been considered a blocker the entire time. So
seeing the migration going forward, I suspect that there has been
movement in that area ...