Re: GitLab update: Moving to the next step

On 07/12/17 21:04, Michael Catanzaro wrote:
I use a long canned reply to close probably half the bugs I receive ("here is
how you report a WebKit bug..."), and bug management would be extremely
frustrating without it. I could keep it in a text file and copy/paste for a
couple months, as long as upstream has promised the feature is on the way. But I
really would rather stay on Bugzilla forever rather than give up canned replies
forever. I am going to be thinking "I hate GitLab" every other time I close a
bug... we don't want that.

Can't you write a simple greasemonkey script to add canned replies to gitlab,
until they are implemented upstream?

Cheers,
Emilio