Re: GitLab update: Moving to the next step

On 12/07/2017 11:01 AM, Milan Crha wrote:
b) How do I reply to a comment?

This one should be a blocker to migrating any more projects. Lack of quoting is sufficiently annoying that it discourages me from participating in bug report for other maintainer's modules that have moved to GitLab.

I'll add two more to Milan's list:

(1) Canned replies. I would rather stay with Bugzilla forever than give up canned replies.

(2) Still waiting for rebase merge requests. Ditto.

Still, I think GitLab is looking pretty nice....

Michael