Re: GitLab update: Moving to the next step

On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 2:36 PM Carlos Soriano <csoriano gnome org> wrote:
Hey Michael,

On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 9:04 PM, Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro gnome org> wrote:
I've been rewriting this email again and again to try not to be too impolitic... and I don't think I've succeeded, but I want to try to express the importance to me of some of the missing issue tracker features.

I'm pretty sure you succeed, appreciated you spent the time to not be over the top.