Re: Potential GNOME IDE

On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 3:12 PM, Sébastien Wilmet <swilmet gnome org> wrote:

On Fri, Jan 03, 2014 at 08:02:40PM +0000, Michael Ikey Doherty wrote:
> Heh, true enough. I must admit when I saw the mockup artwork for the
> potential GNOME IDE I somewhat drooled. Is that project still "a-go",
> and if so is there somewhere where I could provide a little help?

You might want to ask on #gnome-design to see if they are aware of anyone working on the IDE. I remember hearing a little about Christian Hergert's gnome-builder project but other than that I don't believe the IDE has gone beyond the mockup stage. But I haven't been on irc much lately, so I may be wrong :)

Meg Ford