Re: 3.2 features: login screen

Matthias Clasen (matthias clasen gmail com) said:
> Let me answer them.
>
> A. The design is to run this only for the initial setup, when no users
> exist yet. The large majority of systems nowadays are single-user,
> anyway...

OK, but that does make me wonder about when this isn't the case. The flow
appears to be:

Initial state: a system with no users
a) InitialSetup runs
b) Create first user
c) Configure first user's settings
d) First user has full session
e) First user creates additional users in control-center

Questions:

1. How is 'c)' different from the existing control panels (including
new ones for GOA)? Do they share any code or implementation?
If they don't, how do we document for new users that to change these
settings they go through a different interface than they did for
initial setup?

2. Similarly, how is 'e)' different than the current user add
screen? How are additional users expected to configure this information
for their login if they are created in this manner?

3. Given the 'initial setup' sort of idea, is there going to be a
'reset to factory defaults' button somewhere else?

Bill