Re: systemd as external dependency

Le jeudi 19 mai 2011 à 12:23 +0200, Olav Vitters a écrit :
> Heh? Didn't I already answer this? I noticed a lot of breakage and
> unanswered questions. So for *development* advice, I wouldn't
> recommend Ubuntu.

Ok, to be clear, did you see users having issues with Ubuntu or did you
see users having issues with an official ppa available for Ubuntu? Those
are different things and should not judge a distribution on third party
updates available somewhere but on what the distribution ships rather

Sebastien Bacher