Re: On the Interaction with the design team

2011/6/7 Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com>:
> On 2011-06-07 at 11:42, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
>> So what about some kind of FAQ about the design team so that everyone
>> is on the same line, and to make sure everyone has the same level of
>> information?
>
> and where should we put this FAQ? on the wiki, which clearly is not
> enough, since a page about the design effort called "Design" is not
> being found?

Well, once you have such a page (I see that Allan and Rodrigo have
improved it recently, thanks!), then you have to advertise it, eg at
the beginning of this discussion. Then hopefully it will get into
people's mind and be easy to find from google, so in the long run you
won't have to point people at it over and over. If people can't find
it, you have 2 options, either you blame people for not even being
able to find it, or you ask yourself why people didn't find it, and
how you could make sure they find it next time. I think for now the
latter must be done so that the design team no longer appears as such
a mysterious entity :)

Christophe