Re: gudev from my grandpa
- From: Craig Keogh <cskeogh adam com au>
- To: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gudev from my grandpa
- Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 21:52:26 +0930
On Thu, 2011-08-25 at 12:01 -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> We can certainly bump the version that jhbuild will try to build to
> something less ancient, too.
gudev is a special case - gudev is tied closely to udev. Bump gudev too
high and people on older distros can't JHBuild build & test GNOME.
Craig Keogh <cskeogh adam com au>
] [Thread Prev