Re: Update GnuTLS minimum dependency to 2.12.0?
- From: Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org>
- To: Stef Walter <stefw collabora co uk>
- Cc: GNOME 2 release team <release-team gnome org>, "desktop-devel-list gnome org" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Update GnuTLS minimum dependency to 2.12.0?
- Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 12:07:44 +0200
> In order to complete the GIO TLS Database work  for smart cards
> and other PKCS#11 databases (like gnome-keyring), it looks like I'll
> need to update the GnuTLS dependency  to 2.12.0 or later.
> Any objections to doing this? Are we too late in the release cycle?
It looks really new, from a quick glance at distro websites, it's not
available in Fedora 15 nor in Ubuntu 11.10; do you have a patch for
jhbuild to build gnutls 2.12, does it work, are other packages using
gnutls working with the new version?
] [Thread Prev