Re: GNOME 2.26 module inclusion discussion heats up

Le lundi 19 janvier 2009, à 11:30 +0100, Patryk Zawadzki a écrit :
> Wouldn't it be easier to convert the old applet to also use a tray
> icon? This way no useless applet needs to stay in the memory (due to
> the fact applets have no programmatical way to add or remove
> themselves at run time).

Or move the new code in the applet? It's not clear to me which are the
cases where you wouldn't want to see the icon, so I don't quite see why
you'd need to remove it.

(sure, there's always a set of people who will remove it, but it's a
small percentage of our users)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.