Re: GDM version used for GNOME 2.24?
- From: Willie Walker <William Walker Sun COM>
- To: Brian Cameron <Brian Cameron Sun COM>
- Cc: Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas broadpark no>, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>, desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: GDM version used for GNOME 2.24?
- Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 06:43:55 -0400
Brian Cameron wrote:
I'm not sure this is a really important regression. You can configure
the new GDM to always launch various AT programs as needed. The main
lost feature is that users cannot launch AT programs on demand.
I'm curious who the "you" is "you can configure." The important thing
here is independence. People with disabilities need to be able to do as
much as possible without the need for assistance.
] [Thread Prev