Re: GDM version used for GNOME 2.24?

Well...hmm...if I read the answers correctly, I think what I'm hearing is that there are a lot of great ideas, but they aren't done yet. If this is the case, then I think this sounds like a regression.

Please note that I think the ideas are really good and I respect the work being done. I'm not at all against it, and I have respect for the people doing the work. When completed, it sounds like it will be much better than what is working today. My main concern is the amount of flak and e-mail I get from end users who might end up not being able to login into their machines anymore without jumping through hoops.

Will