Re: Module proposal: Empathy for GNOME 2.24
- From: Xavier Claessens <xclaesse gmail com>
- To: Ross Burton <ross burtonini com>
- Cc: GNOME Desktop Devel List <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Module proposal: Empathy for GNOME 2.24
- Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 21:12:11 +0100
Le mardi 25 mars 2008 à 19:51 +0000, Ross Burton a écrit :
> On Tue, 2008-03-25 at 20:48 +0100, Mathias Hasselmann wrote:
> > Just from Empathy, or also Telepathy? What's the rationale behind this
> > decision? Why should we waste resources for such a crippled IM framework
> > on our machines?
> > I have to admit that I went from ±0 to -2 during this discussion.
> From Empathy, not from Telepathy. As you say, removing group chat from
> telepathy would be crippling it and totally stupid.
Well, it won't be removed, it will be moved from the main UI to a
dedicated UI. 99% of the code of the client is in libempathy and
] [Thread Prev