Re: Requiring DOAP instead of MAINTAINERS file

On Sun, 2008-01-20 at 15:27 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
> Am Sonntag, den 20.01.2008, 14:26 +0100 schrieb Mathias Hasselmann:
> > So let's bring this at some constructive level.
>
> finally, thanks. just wondering why you didn't do that from the
> beginning by getting your facts straight before pissing off volunteers
> like olav for spending their precious free time on proposing a long-term
> fix for the problems we see?
> (yes, this was a rant.)

I'm the one who ranted because we're on the second MAINTAINERS file
format in less than 6 months. I'd appreciate if the existing files were
migrated from the current format and didn't require other manual changes
unless we wanted to make sure the files were "complete".

I have no problems with the format of the file, just with the work
required for maintainers to update it again.

Cheers