Re: Gnome 2 infinity and beyond [was Re: Tango and 2.16]

On Fri, 21 Apr 2006, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> <quote who="Elijah Newren">
>
> > On 4/20/06, Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> wrote:

> [1] I'm going to beat up on you until you start writing 'GNOME' correctly!

We know you like Gnome but there is no need to shout.

Okay if it is an acronym then the only correct way to write it is
G.N.O.M.E. and then it looks strangely reminiscent of a James Bond
villian.  If that is too difficult for you to type then by all means type
"Gnome" and stop inflicting ALL CAPS on people.

R.A.D.A.R. and L.A.S.E.R. stopped being treated as acronyms and I look
forward to the time when Gnome is mature a popular enough to do the same.

--
Alan